- 🍭 U.S store >> Made in USA
- 😊 If you are not satisfied within 30 days, you can return it for free.
- 🔒 Payment via PayPal® and credit card.
✈️Shipping >> Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- 🎉 Email:email@example.com
By ordering you can choose:
Shipping with Regular Post - approximately shipping time is 10-15 business days to USA, Canada, and Europe, 10-20 business days to Australia, Asia, South Amerika, and Africa.
Express shipping by UPS - shipping time is 3-5 business days to USA, Canada, and Europe, 3-7 business days to Australia, Asia, South and North America and Africa.
All molds for our wooden spoons are supplied by Giles Newman, manufactured in Florida Woodworks Inc. For enquiries, please call (772) 812-1126
Our love of family is expressed through the art of carving spoons, using ancient axes and carving techniques to chisel delicate flowers, majestic animals and elegant birds into each wooden handle.
Although these wooden spoons may look like a perfect work of art, they are designed and treated for eating, which means you can show them off to your guests at the table.
In ancient times, in some countries of Eastern Europe (where descendants of the Celts lived) and Scandinavia, it was common to give a spoon to a loved one. The young man carved it out of a whole block of wood, decorated the handle with intricate patterns and presented it to the girl he liked (the size and complexity of the ornament often depended on the passion and beauty of the emotion). The girl took the gift and made it clear that she was in her own care and that the owner of the village "valentine card" could treat her as a bride.
In general, while this person was making this cutlery, he managed to think and plan his family life for many years to come. A kind of engagement. Not coincidentally, many spoons have a hole in the handle that hangs in the wall -- "Look, remember your promise!"
These wooden spoons are made from black walnut and are all made at a Florida woodcarving factory.
Overall length: 8.75in / 22 cm
Bowl width: 3 in / 7.5 cm
(Measurements are approximate)（Length will vary with different styles, and the difference is 1cm-3cm）
Caring for your spoon:
Looking after your spoon is easy and, with a little care, it will look and feel great through many years of use.
- Hand wash only in warm water and towel dry. Dishwashers aren't kind to wood.
- Avoid leaving the spoon in water or direct sunlight for extended periods.
- Depending on the frequency of use or environment, oiling the spoon every few weeks will help to retain the smooth finish and the look of the spoon. Simply rub mineral or olive oil all over with a soft cloth.
HOW TO PAY
- If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
- Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.
- Click on "ADD TO CART" to get yours now!
- We ship to worldwide. Standard shipping typically takes 7-20 business days (excluding weekends).
- We have warehouses in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia, which can be shipped to your home within 7 days at the earliest.
- If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!