- 😍More than 96.8% buyers buy 9 for Free Shipping.
- 💵All products are after-tax prices.
- 💯Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
- ⏰Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment
- 💥Returns: Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
New Year Promotion : We are all sold at the cost price of the product, limited to 1,000 customers. After the sale, the original price will be restored to $32.96.
Limited Stock! Limit 20 coins per person
OVER $39.00 FREE SHIPPING. Our products are in limited stock so that most people can buy them, so we can only buy up to 20 coins. Please do not exceed 20 coins when placing an order, otherwise, we will operate to return the extra money.
On the tenth anniversary of the company’s founding, the boss took out 800 coins
- ONLY $4.88 !!Last 24 hours!
- fast refunds>>1-4 hours;
- Only a small amount of stock left., if you want, please buy it!
- It’s a rare price because of the exquisite workmanship
Not only is the 2021 one-ounce American Eagle the first Eagle to launch in the new year with an issue date of Jan. 7, but also, after 35 years, the reverse of this iconic coin is getting a makeover later in the year.
Don’t miss your chance to purchase the final edition of the coin with its original reverse design. For some collectors, this will be the opportunity to complete their collection with the last of this original design minted at the West Point Mint.
- 35th release of Proof American Silver Eagle Coins!
- Special WWII 76th Anniversary Privy Mark!
- Limited mintage of only 800 coins!
The obverse (heads) of this design features a high-relief likeness of “Winged Liberty” from the “Mercury Dime” obverse designed by world renowned designer Adolph A. Weinman. In keeping with the original coin, inscriptions are “LIBERTY,” “IN GOD WE TRUST,” “2020,” and Weinman’s distinct initials.
The reverse (tails) design features a high-relief version of the 1907 American Institute of Architects Gold Medal reverse, also by Weinman, which includes an eagle and a branch. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES of AMERICA,” “$25,” “1 OZ. Pd” (the chemical symbol for palladium), “.9995 FINE,” and “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
FULL SET (2011-2021 11 COINS CONTAIN：2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2021)
The 1997 Silver American Eagle from the US Mint had production totals of 4295004 BU coins. The coin is highly recognizable and is well suited for savvy investors, collectors, and those new to coin collecting.( It doesn't include the box)
Click the “ADD TO CART” button now!
Limit BUY 5 (SAVE $10 & FREE SHIPPING), you can save $10.99 shipping fee!!
- Click the "Add to Cart" button now!.
- Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!
- You don't need a Paypal account to check out.
- Paypal accepts all payment credit cards.
- Just select "Paypal" and click the "Pay with Debit or Creditcard" button.
- We ship to worldwide
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
💰 Money-Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.